Songwriting Music Camp
Songwriting Music Camp is a fun and creative week long music camp for your kids. They will learn & develop songwriting skills throughout the week. Students will also listen to and analyze popular songs from classic songwriters and bands to modern day writers and bands.
What will I do at Songwriting Music Camp?
- Lyric writing.
- Melody writing.
- Learn song form.
- Popular chord progressions.
- Arranging your song for a band.
- Learn to collaborate and write songs with other musicians.
- Perform your songs for your friends and family, on Friday.
What are the music camp hours?
- Composing Music Camps are held throughout the summer and meet from 9am – 2pm. Monday through Friday. With a 30 minute lunch.
- Campers need bring a lunch. We have a microwave and water at the studio.
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am
Call us today and ROCK your summer!
Serving the San Fernando Valley communities of Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys, Valley Village, Tarzana, Lake Balboa and the general Los Angeles area.
Intro to Music Camp meets every week in over the summer.
Ask about our 1, 2, & 3 week camp rates.
Popular 2 week option!
2 Week Option: Combine with Music Recording Camp
Week 1: Write your songs.
Week 2: Record in our professional studio!