Rock Band Music Camp
Rock Band Music Camp is our most popular music camp. Great for kids and teens looking to make new friends, and play in a band under the guidance of professional musicians. During the week you will play in a band with kids of a similar age and level while preparing for a Friday performance.
What will I do at Rock Band Music Camp?
- Work on songs that you and your bandmates choose throughout the week with our qualified JTB Band Leaders.
- You will have instruction and playing tips for your instrument.
- Work on arranging skills and rehearsal techniques.
- Proper use of live sound equipment including amplifiers, microphones, etc….
- Improvisation (soloing) skills.
- Learn role of a each instrument in a band and why each role is important.
- Team work.
- All the fun you can handle!
What are the music camp hours?
- Rock Music Camps are held throughout the summer and meet from 9am – 2pm. Monday through Friday. With a 30 minute lunch.
- Advanced Rock Band Camps are from 9am – 3pm. Monday through Friday.
- Campers need bring a lunch. We have a microwave and water at the studio.
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am
Click here to view our music camp calendar and tuition page.