Rock Band Music Camp
Rock Band Music Camp is our most popular music camp. Great for kids and teens looking to make new friends, and play in a band under the guidance of professional musicians. During the week you will play in a band with kids of a similar age and level while preparing for a Friday performance.
What will I do at Rock Band Music Camp?
- Work on songs that you and your bandmates choose throughout the week with our qualified JTB Band Leaders.
- You will have instruction and playing tips for your instrument.
- Work on arranging skills and rehearsal techniques.
- Proper use of live sound equipment including amplifiers, microphones, etc….
- Improvisation (soloing) skills.
- Learn role of a each instrument in a band and why each role is important.
- Team work.
- All the fun you can handle!
What are the music camp hours?
- Rock Music Camps are held throughout the summer and meet from 9am – 2pm. Monday through Friday. With a 30 minute lunch.
- Advanced Rock Band Camps are from 9am – 3pm. Monday through Friday.
- Campers need bring a lunch. We have a microwave and water at the studio.
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am
Click here to view our music camp calendar and tuition page.
Call us today and ROCK your summer!
Click Here Now To Fill Out Your Summer Music Camp Request.
Join the Band is conveniently located at 5928 Van Nuys Blvd in the Los Angeles community of Sherman Oaks. 91401
Serving the San Fernando Valley communities of Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys, Valley Village, Tarzana, Lake Balboa and the general Los Angeles area.
Rock Band Music Camp meets every week in over the summer.
Ask about our 1, 2, & 3 week camp rates.