Drums & Percussion Music Camp
The Drum Music Camp is a fun intensive week of drumming and percussion for drummer of all levels. In a group setting drummers will play drum set, and a variety of percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, shakers, cowbell and more. Instruction will also be given on a variety of core styles such as rock, blues, jazz, latin and swing rhythms.
What will I do at the Drum Music Camp?
1. Drum Set.
3. Drum set maintenance.
4. Ensemble performance.
5. Fun intensive drum camp.
6. Learn about master drummers.
7. Work on a variety of techniques and styles.
What are the Drum Music Camp hours?
- Drum Music Camps are held throughout the summer and meet from 9am – 2pm. Monday through Friday.
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am
Drumline Intensive camp
- Learn rudiments
- Stick control
- Ensemble performance
- Great camp to for sticking and rudiments.