Join the Band Song List
Sign up for Music Lessons and Join a Band today!
The song list for the Join the Band Music School's band classes covers a wide range of styles from Rock, Blues, Jazz, and more. With over 1400 songs and growing you will find a lot of great music to play. All songs on this list are professionally prepared for your class.
Please consider the following when submitting songs:
- Who is going to sing?
- Will you be able to learn the song in eight weeks?
- Does your band have the correct instrumentation for your request?
- Our Band Leaders (teachers) have a lot of experience in helping you choose songs and determining whether a song will be appropriate for your band.
- SINGERS! We like to determine the key for your songs at least one week before the class begins. Please contact us if you need assistance at 818-345-8950.
- We request three weeks notice before the next session begins to prepare the music that is not found on our current song list..
You will find the Join the Band song list to be very diverse by style, artist and era.
Songs can be sorted by title, artist, and style.
Displaying 22 songs in the Song List...
|Ain't No Sunshine||Bill Withers||Rock / Soul||1971|
|Ain't No Sunshine||Buddy Guy Bill Withers||Rock / Soul||2005|
|Baby I Love You||Aretha Franklin||Soul||1967|
|Can't Get Next To You||Al Green||Rock Soul||1969|
|Chain of Fools||Aretha Franklin||Soul||1967|
|Dr. Feelgood||Aretha Franklin||Soul / Blues||1967|
|Express Way To Your Heart||Soul Survivors||Rock/Soul||1967|
|Fire||The Pointer Sisters||Rock / Soul||1979|
|Hard To Handle||Patti Drew||Soul||1968|
|I Never Loved A Man||Aretha Franklin||Soul||1967|
|I'd Rather Go Blind||Etta James||Soul R&B||1968|
|Knock On Wood||Eddie Floyd Steve Cropper||Soul||1967|
|Low Road||Grace Potter & The Nocturnals||Rock / Soul||2010|
|Roll With It||Stevie Winwood||Rock/Soul||1988|
|Something's Got A Hold On Me||Etta James||R&B Soul||1963|
|Sunday Morning||Maroon 5||Funk Soul||2002|
|Think||Aretha Franklin||R&B Soul||1968|
|This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)||Natalie Cole||R&B Soul||1975|
|What'd I Say||Ray Charles||Blues Soul||1959|
|What's Going On||Marvin Gaye||Motown / Soul||1970|
|When Something Is Wrong With My Baby||Sam And Dave||Soul||1967|